For 2019, DFW Fiber Fest will be held from Thursday, April 4 through Sunday, April 7.
Prior to registration, we suggest that you download this pdf file (2019 Planning Sheet) and use it to help you plan your weekend. You can take only one class during each time period, and we have several 6-hour classes and even one 9-hour class this year. This planning sheet will help you make sure that, if you choose one of those, you don't pick another class offered during that same time. Also, some classes are offered more than once, so be ready to change your choices if your particular selection fills.
- Early Bird Pricing
November 3, 2018 through January 1, 2019
- 3-hour Class: $70 + materials fees
- 6-hour Class: $140 + materials fees
- 9-hour Class: $210 + materials fees
- Regular Pricing
Beginning January 2, 2019
- 3-hour Class: $80 + materials fees
- 6-hour Class: $160 + materials fees
- 9-hour Class: $240 + materials fees
- You can only register for ONE person at a time. Each registrant must have a separate email address.
- If you have registered your email address with our registration system in previous years, you will be asked for your password. Do NOT enter a password. Please bypass this step and click on *"Start a New Registration"*
- Class Fees: You will pay only for the classes you wish to attend. Prices are listed above.
- Class Materials Fee: If a class has a materials fee it is listed in the class description. The materials fee will be added to your total when you register for that class.
- Changes and additions to your registration. No changes, class additions, exchanges or cancellations can be done online through the registration site. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your change or class addition will be handled ASAP. A fee may be charged for changes or cancellations.
- Refund Policy: We understand that life happens and you may have to cancel your classes prior to the event. Classes may be cancelled until Monday, March 18, 2019, for a refund of all class and materials fees* minus a $25 administration fee. After March 18, 2019, the teachers' class count minimums are set and we will not be able to refund class fees.
*Materials fees are fully refundable for all classes with the exception of any class where materials have been mailed to the students ahead of time.
- Wait List: If the class you want is full and you still want the class, fill out the online Wait List Form and submit it. You will be placed on the wait list in the order that your form is received and will be notified if an opening becomes available. You will have 2 days to respond before we move on to the next person.
- Registration Confirmation: When your registration is completed you will receive a registration confirmation by email. You must read and save the confirmation that you receive. It contains a link to your registration record and payment as well as class homework and other important information. Please let us know if you do not receive this emailed confirmation.
Registration Do's and Don'ts
READ BEFORE REGISTERING!
- Class choices are not yours until you complete the payment information and click "Finish." Have your classes and alternates available so you can make your class choices and move on to check out as quickly as possible.
- Click on the "continue" button only once to move to the next registration page. It may take 10 or more seconds to move to the next page; clicking on it more than once just slows the system down.
- The system may have a waiting room, where your registration will wait in line to be processed. This should move rather quickly. If you find yourself "stuck" in the waiting room and there is no movement for several minutes, we recommend using a different device to register. Our best guess is that some company security software can interfere with the waiting room. We had this happen to someone last year, but she was able to register using her phone.
- Do NOT use the "Back" button on your web browser tool bar.
- DON'T USE ANY "MAKE CHANGES" BUTTON. If you feel you must go back, it is best to close out your registration and begin again from scratch.
Do you just want to come shop the Vendor Hall? Do you not want to take any of the available classes?
Registration is only required if you want to take a class. Registration is not required for General Admission attendees. Just come to the Irving Convention Center any day the Vendor Hall is open — Friday, Saturday and Sunday — and pay at the door!